"The Lonely Island"
"The Lonely Island"
Punch You In the Jeans
The Lonely Island
жанры: rap, hip-hop
- Открытка с текстом
These days, a lot a cats is outta line Seems to me like they need to get punched Yeah, but where you gonna punch 'em? Yo, the choice is obviousI'll punch you in the jeans, I'll punch you in the jeans This is not a case of man vs machine You think that you're safe, thought you got away clean? I'll roll up on you smooth and punch you in the jeansI got my fists clenched, gonna throw a haymaka Rockin' your slacks from here to Jamaica Shake in your boots, 'cause I'm the earthquaka Bringin' those jeans round here was a mistakaI gotta vendetta, it's against your jeans, yeah Gonna put my knuckles up against the seams They can be on your legs or on the clothesline But when I see the zipper and cloth, it's go timeAnd I'm zeroed in, I got the tunnel vision Gonna cover you in shit like a ton of pigeons Man, I hate your jeans, I'm gonna bruise that denim It really doesn't matter as long as you're in em'Yo, we'll punch your jeans, we've said it before Best believe, this is not a metaphor Better watch your back, 'cause we're on the creep And we won't stop till your jeans are six feet deepMan, I'll murder your jeans, I'll feed 'em to the fishes Here's what I'd do, if I had three wishes Punch your jeans on all three counts It would bring me satisfaction in large amountsIf I had three wishes I would do the same We see eye to eye in this jean punch game I'd lay 'em in a field, where there's chemical sprayin' But I'd punch em first, yo that goes without sayin', yeahAcid wash pleats or a nifty cuff It's just another jean for my fist to stuff Throwin' fistacuffs, eat pants like bag lunches Jeans pronounced dead, 'cause of death? Hecka punchesYo, we'll punch your jeans, we've said it before Best believe, this is not a metaphor You got somethin' to say, we got the proper retorts Beat your jeans so bad that they'll wish they were shortsGonna revise your Levi's with physical harm Put divets in the rivets with my physical arm Gonna beat those jeans, gonna dip em in slime Turn your 501s into 499sWhen I punch a jean, I like to imagine a face The fly is the nose and the balls are the base of the face You got taste and it shows, my man God damn, your jean brand got me throwin' my handsGonna go back in time, find the man who made jeans And choke him to death, if you know what I mean Yo I know what you mean, so keep your jeans on a hush Breakout, before you get bum rushedYo, we'll punch your jeans, we've said it before Best believe, this is not a metaphor So take off your jeans, and reverse the curse 'Cause we the best jean punchers in the universe It really doesn't matter as long as you're in em' It really doesn't matter as long as you're in em'
01. The Lonely Island - Who Said We're Wack?
02. The Lonely Island - Santana DVX (feat. E-40)
03. The Lonely Island - Jizz In My Pants
04. The Lonely Island - I'm On A Boat (feat. T-Pain)
05. The Lonely Island - Sax Man (feat. Jack Black)
06. The Lonely Island - Lazy Sunday (feat. Chris Parnell)
07. The Lonely Island - Normal Guy (Interlude)
08. The Lonely Island - Boombox (feat. Julian Casablancas)
09. The Lonely Island - Shrooms (Interlude)
10. The Lonely Island - Like A Boss
11. The Lonely Island - We Like Sportz
12. The Lonely Island - Dreamgirl (feat. Norah Jones)
13. The Lonely Island - Ras Trent
14. The Lonely Island - Dick In A Box (feat. Justin Timberlake)
15. The Lonely Island - The Old Saloon (Interlude)
16. The Lonely Island - Punch You In The Jeans
17. The Lonely Island - Space Olympics
18. The Lonely Island - Natalie's Rap (feat. Natalie Portman & Chris Parnell)
19. The Lonely Island - Incredibad